Words — 52 found
1. damage; injury; loss
1. to harm; to hurt; to injure; to damage; to spoil; to mar
2. to fail to ...; to miss one's opportunity to ...
害う 【そこなう】、損う 【そこなう】
損う: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. damage; injury
2. InjuryInjury is damage to a biological organism which can be cl... Read more
1. restitution; damages; indemnity; compensation
2. DamagesIn law, damages are an award, typically of money, to be p... Read more
1. to harm; to hurt; to injure; to wreck
- He is in an angry mood.
2. to miss one's chance to (do something); to fail to (do what one ought to have done)
- I was chagrined at missing you.
1. amount of damages or loss
- Losses will run into millions of dollars.
1. damage insurance
2. General insuranceGeneral insurance or non-life insurance policies, includi... Read more
1. to lose (money, etc.)
2. to waste one's (time, etc.); to have one's efforts come to naught
1. profit and loss statement
2. Income statementIncome statement (also referred to as profit and loss sta... Read more
1. break-even point
2. Break-evenBreak-even (or break even) is a point where any differenc... Read more