Words — 53 found
1. to get angry; to get mad
- おこ 。
- The boy was cross at having to stay at home.
2. to tell someone off; to scoldOnly applies to おこる
- Leave it as it is, or you will be scolded.
3. to be angular; to be squareOnly applies to いかる
怒る 【いかる】、瞋る 【いかる】
瞋る: Out-dated kanji.
1. anger; rage; fury; wrath; indignation
2. AngerAnger is an emotion related to one's psychological interp... Read more
1. to shout (in anger); to yell
呶鳴る: Irregular kanji usage.
1. hot-tempered; quick to take offense; quick to take offence; irascible; touchy
1. to anger; to displease; to offend
2. to square (one's shoulders); to make stern (e.g. eyes); to raise (one's voice) in anger
瞋らす: Out-dated kanji.
1. total idiotUsually written using kana alone, Kansai dialect, See also あほ
- わ 。
- Today, looking at this web page, I realized that if these people are idiots then I must be a complete moron.
ど阿呆 【どあほ】、ど阿呆 【どあほう】、怒阿呆 【どあほ】、怒阿呆 【どあほう】、度阿呆 【どあほ】、度阿呆 【どあほう】、ドアホ、どアホ
1. to anger someone; to provoke; to offend someone; to make somebody's hackles rise
2. to square one's shouldersOnly applies to いからせる
Common word Links
1. surging waves; raging billows
2. turbulent; tempestuous; tumultuous; chaotic
1. to fly into a rage; to lose one's temper; to flare up; to break out
怒り出す 【いかりだす】、怒りだす 【おこりだす】、怒りだす 【いかりだす】
1. with great vigour; in leaps and bounds; with the force of surging waves
- His career is progressing in leaps and bounds.
1. overswelling (of a blood vessel); engorgement; bulging
2. squaring one's shoulders; flexing one's muscles
1. anger veins (stylised X mark typically shown on forehead)Manga slang, Obscure term