Words — 9 found
1. left and right; right and left
- ふ 。
- He gave an angry shake of his head.
2. (asserting) control; influence; domination
- おお 。
- Success often depends on one's temperament.
3. one's attendants; people accompanying one
4. (serving at someone's) side
7. Relative directionThe most common relative directions are left, right, forw... Read more
左右 【そう】、左右 【さう】
そう: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. さう: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. (doing) various things; (doing) this and thatUsually written using kana alone
- There were some unsavory rumors about him.
2. being apt to; being prone to; tending toUsually written using kana alone
- We tend to forget that exercise is a key to good health.
3. at any rate; anyhow; anywayUsually written using kana alone
4. all sorts of (negative things); variousUsually written using kana alone
5. things that do not exist; rabbit hornsBuddhism, Idiomatic expression, Only applies to 兎角, See also 亀毛兎角
1. left-and-right pair; symmetrical pairYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. Bilateria (animals with bilateral symmetry); bilaterian
2. BilateriaThe bilateria are all animals having a bilateral symmetry... Read more