Words — 64 found
1. left hand
- I tried writing with my left hand.
2. left-hand side; left-hand direction; (on) the left
- You'll see the bank on the left hand side of the hospital.
1. left side; left-hand side
1. left armSee also 右腕
- お 。
- Joan broke her left arm in the accident.
2. left-handed (baseball pitcher)Only applies to さわん
1. wearing a kimono with the right side over the left (normally used only for the dead)
2. going badly (one's business, one's fortune, the economy); being in a bad financial situation
3. front left; front and left; before and left
1. hold in which both wrestlers obtain an underarm grip with the left hand and an over-arm grip with the rightSumo
1. mirrored version of the kanji character "uma" (usu. depicted on a shogi piece; considered auspicious)