Words — 109 found
1. right hand
2. right-hand side; right-hand direction; (on) the right
1. right foot
- ご 、
- ふ 。
- Today, after riding, while grooming the horse I carelessly got my right foot trod on.
2. right leg
- I got my right leg hurt in the accident.
1. right armSee also 左腕
2. right-hand man; right hand; right-hand personOnly applies to みぎうで
3. right-handed pitcherBaseball term, Only applies to うわん
1. right armpit; right side
- かかえ 。
- He is carrying a parcel under his right arm.
1. right-wing (politics)Antonym: 左翼
2. extreme right-wing groupSee also 右翼団体
3. right wing (bird, plane, etc.)
4. right field; right flank; right wingSports term
5. right fielderBaseball term, Abbreviation, See also 右翼手
6. high rank; high grade; A-student
7. Right-wing politicsIn politics, the Right, right-wing and rightist have been... Read more
1. moving about in confusion; going every which way; going this way and thatYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. hold in which both wrestlers obtain an underarm grip with the right hand and an overarm grip with the leftSumo term