Words — 86 found
1. river; streamOnly applies to かわ
- なが 。
- This river is three times longer than that one.
2. River; the ... riversuffix used with the names of rivers
- Which is longer, the Shinano River or the Agano River?
4. RiverA river is a natural watercourse, usually freshwater, flo... Read more
川 【がわ】、河 【かわ】、河 【がわ】
1. riverbank; riverside
- いとをたれ 。
- Several men are fishing from the riverbank.
河岸 【かわぎし】、河岸 【かがん】
1. being carried away by a current
2. drowning in a river; person who drowned in a river
3. cancellation; standing up; breaking a promise
1. going downstream (in a boat)
2. River rafting rideA river rafting ride (also commonly referred to as a "riv... Read more