Words — 68 found
1. to shoot (at)usu. 撃つ
- He shot at me.
2. to attack; to defeat; to destroy; to avenge
討つ 【うつ】、射つ 【うつ】
射つ: Irregular kanji usage.
1. firing; shooting; fire; gunshot; marksmanship
2. ShootingShooting is the act or process of firing rifles, shotguns... Read more
1. to shoot dead; to bring down (an animal)
2. to win (a prize, someone's heart, etc.); to make one's own
- He will have no chance of winning her heart.
1. to shoot through something (wall, body, etc.); to pierce (e.g. with an arrow or a look)
射ぬく 【いぬく】、射貫く 【いぬく】
2. EjaculationEjaculation is the ejection of semen (usually carrying sp... Read more
1. passion for gambling; fondness for speculation; speculative spirit
1. Sagittarius (constellation); the Archer
2. Sagittarius (constellation)Sagittarius is a constellation of the zodiac, the one con... Read more
2. Projection (mathematics)Generally speaking, in mathematics, a projection is a map... Read more