Words — 44 found
1. congratulations; felicitations; best wishes
2. longevity; long life
壽: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. life span
1. sukiyaki; thin slices of beef, cooked with various vegetables in a table-top cast-iron panFood, cooking
2. SukiyakiSukiyaki (Japanese: 鋤焼 or more commonly すき焼き) is a Japane... Read more
すき焼 【すきやき】、鋤焼き 【すきやき】、鋤焼 【すきやき】、剥焼 【すきやき】、寿喜焼 【すきやき】、スキヤキ
寿喜焼: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. jam-packed; packed in like sardinesIdiomatic expression
鮨詰め 【すしづめ】、寿司詰め 【すしづめ】、鮨詰 【すしづめ】
1. dried squid; dried cuttlefishUsually written using kana alone
2. Japanese common squid (Todarodes pacificus)Usually written using kana alone, See also 鯣烏賊
3. (thing that) grows on one over timeSlang, Usually written using kana alone
4. Dried shredded squidDried shredded squid is a dried, seasoned, seafood produc... Read more
寿留女: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. Juei era (1182.5.27-1184.4.16)
2. JueiJuei was a Japanese era name after Yōwa and before Genrya... Read more
1. god of longevity
2. JurōjinIn Japan, Jurōjin (寿老人), also known as Gama, is one of th... Read more
1. GenevaUsually written using kana alone, From French “Genève”
2. Geneve (Switzerland)
寿府: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. rice seasoned with vinegar, sugar and salt, used for preparing sushi; sushi riceFood, cooking
すし飯 【すしめし】、鮨飯 【すしめし】、鮓飯 【すしめし】
1. Prunus persica var. densa (Chinese variety of peach)Usually written using kana alone, See also 唐桃
1. to congratulate; to wish (someone) well; to celebrate