Words — 24 found
1. wife; bride
- Every Jack must have his Jill.
2. (one's) daughter-in-law
- ここんとうざい 、
- み 。
- In all times and places many examples of poor relations between wives and mothers-in-law can be seen.
娵 【よめ】、婦 【よめ】、媳 【よめ】
1. Aster yomena (Asiatic species of aster)Usually written using kana alone
2. KalimerisKalimeris (or the Kalimeris Asters) is a small genus with... Read more
1. Cellana toreuma (species of limpet)Usually written using kana alone, See also 嫁が笠
1. marriage in which the bride is taken into the groom's family; virilocal marriage
1. nuptial processionYojijukugo (four character compound)