Words — 42 found
1. fellow; guy; chapUsually written using kana alone, Derogatory, Only applies to やつ
- い 。
- He's a nice guy - that's unanimous.
2. thing; objectColloquialism, Only applies to やつ
- What a glorious fall day. This is what they mean by the lovely weather you get after a storm.
3. he; she; him; herderogatory or familiar
しゃつ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. damn; bastardUsually written using kana alone, Derogatory, derogatory suffix (referring to others)
- You clown you.
2. humbleHumble (kenjougo), humble suffix (referring to oneself)
JLPT N1 Links
1. servant (esp. a samurai's attendant)
2. chivalrous man (Edo period)
3. cubed tofu (often served cold)Abbreviation, See also 奴豆腐
4. kite shaped like an Edo-period footmanAbbreviation, See also 奴凧
5. Edo-period hairstyle worn by samurai's attendantsAbbreviation, See also 奴頭
6. enslavement (of a woman; Edo-period punishment for her own or her husband's crime)
7. he; she; him; herArchaism, Derogatory
1. slave; servant
- はたら 。
- The section chief made me work like a slave.
3. SlaverySlavery is a system under which people are treated as pro... Read more
1. they; those guys
奴等 【やつら】、やつ等 【やつら】
1. Country of Na (a country that existed within Japan during the Yayoi period)
2. NakokuNakoku was a state which was located in and around modern... Read more
1. Slave Dynasty (of India, 1206-1290 CE); Mamluk Dynasty
2. Mamluk Sultanate (Delhi)The Mamluk Dynasty (sometimes referred as Slave Dynasty o... Read more
1. slave trade
2. History of slaveryThe history of slavery covers slave systems in historical... Read more
1. banded houndshark (Triakis scyllium, found in the northwest Pacific from southern Siberia to Taiwan)Usually written using kana alone
2. Banded houndsharkThe banded houndshark (Triakis scyllium) is a species of ... Read more
1. fellow; guy; chapDerogatory, Only applies to やつめ
2. he; him; she; her
1. guys; fellowsDerogatory, See also 奴原
奴輩 【しゃつばら】、奴輩 【やつばら】
やつばら: Irregular kana usage.
1. he; she; him; herderogatory or familiar
2. samurai's attendant (in a var. of origami)
3. type of popular song accompanied by dance from the Edo period
1. servile character (disposition)Yojijukugo (four character compound)