Words — 6 found
1. fellow; guy; chapUsually written using kana alone, derogatory or familiar
- For all his faults, he is a good fellow.
2. thing; objectColloquialism, Usually written using kana alone
- I can't afford to buy a new bike, so I'll have to manage with this old one.
3. he; she; him; herderogatory or familiar
- He stabbed me in the back!
1. they; those guysDerogatory, Familiar language
奴等 【やつら】、やつ等 【やつら】
1. guys; fellowsDerogatory, See also 奴原
奴輩 【しゃつばら】、奴輩 【やつばら】
やつばら: Irregular kana usage.
1. fellow; guy; chapDerogatory, Only applies to やつめ
2. he; him; she; her