Words — 25 found
1. coffee shop; tearoom; coffee lounge; coffeehouse; cafe
2. KissatenA kissaten is a Japanese-style coffee shop. Kissaten are ... Read more
1. to smoke; to breathe in; to inhale
- High school students who flagrantly smoke in class and the teachers who can't caution them will be punished.
2. to suck; to sip; to slurp
3. to absorb; to soak up
- す 。
- This paper does not absorb ink.
4. to kiss
Common word Links
1. to eat; to drink; to smoke; to take
2. to suffer (e.g. defeat); to receive a blow
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. to be surprised; to be amazed; to be frightened; to be astonished; to get startled; to jumpUsually written using kana alone, Onomatopoeic or mimetic word
2. surprise (e.g. surprise party)Usually written using kana alone, Onomatopoeic or mimetic word
びっくり: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading). びっくり: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading).
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. tea drinking
2. teahouse; tearoom; coffee lounge; coffee shop; (rather formal) cafeAbbreviation, See also 喫茶店
1. sea gauge; draft; draught
2. Draft (hull)The draft (or draught) of a ship's hull is the vertical d... Read more
1. to eat; to drink; to smokeSee also 喫する
2. to suffer (e.g. defeat); to receive (e.g. a blow)