Words — 37 found
1. curse; spell; malediction
2. CurseA curse (also called execration) is any expressed wish th... Read more
詛い 【のろい】、咒い 【のろい】
咒い: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. spell; charm; incantation; magic word
2. Magic wordMagic words are words which have a specific, and sometime... Read more
1. to curse; to put a curse on; to detest intensely
2. FetishismThis article concerns the concept of fetishism in anthrop... Read more
1. magical thinking
2. Magical thinkingMagical thinking is causal reasoning that looks for corre... Read more
1. medicine man; witch doctor (doctor specialized in treating illnesses caused by magic)
2. Witch doctorA witch doctor originally referred to a type of healer wh... Read more
1. curse; malediction; hex
呪咀 【じゅそ】、咒詛 【じゅそ】、呪詛 【ずそ】
咒詛: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. ずそ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.