Words — 19 found
1. Wu (region in China, south of the lower Yangtze)
2. Wu (kingdom in China during the Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms era; 902-937 CE); Southern WuHistorical term
3. Wu (kingdom in China during the Three Kingdoms era; 222-280 CE)); Eastern Wu; Sun WuHistorical term, See also 三国
4. Wu (kingdom in China during the Spring and Autumn era; 11th century-473 BCE)Historical term
1. cloth (for Japanese clothes); kimono fabrics; textile; drapery; dry goods; piece goods
2. silk fabricsSee also 太物
Common word Links
1. rush mat; matting; matUsually written using kana alone
蓙 【ござ】、呉蓙 【ござ】
呉蓙: Irregular kanji usage.
1. Tetradium ruticarpum (species of deciduous trees)Usually written using kana alone
呉茱萸 【からはじかみ】、唐薑 【からはじかみ】、ゴシュユ
からはじかみ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. からはじかみ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. Wu Daozi; Wu Tao-tzu (approx. 680-750 CE)
2. Wu DaoziWu Daozi (or Wu Tao-tzu) (680–740) was a Chinese artist o... Read more