Words — 125 found
1. Wu; region in China, south of the lower Yangtze
2. Wu; Southern Wu; kingdom in China during the Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms era (902 CE-937 CE)
3. Wu; Eastern Wu; Sun Wu; kingdom in China during the Three Kingdoms era (222 CE-280 CE)See also 三国 さんごく
4. Wu; kingdom in China during the Spring and Autumn era (11th C-473 BCE)
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. to give; to let (one) haveUsually written using kana alone, See also あげる, the receiver is the speaker or someone close to the speaker
- たの 。
- A friend of mine asked me to send her a postcard.
2. to giveUsually written using kana alone, See also くれてやる, often as くれてやる; shows mild disdain for the receiver
3. to do for one; to take the trouble to doUsually written using kana alone, after the -te form of a verb
- We have to be there on time, so don't stand me up tomorrow!
4. to do to someone's disadvantageUsually written using kana alone, after the -te form of a verb
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. sincerely; earnestlyUsually written using kana alone
2. repeatedly; over and over; again and againUsually written using kana alone
呉々も 【くれぐれも】、呉呉も 【くれぐれも】
1. cloth (for Japanese clothes); kimono fabrics; textile; drapery; dry goods; piece goods
2. silk fabricsSee also 太物
Common word Links
1. rush mat; matting; matUsually written using kana alone
蓙 【ござ】、呉蓙 【ござ】
呉蓙: Irregular kanji usage.
1. Tetradium ruticarpum (species of deciduous trees)Usually written using kana alone
呉茱萸 【からはじかみ】、唐薑 【からはじかみ】、ゴシュユ
からはじかみ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. からはじかみ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. alternative name for henon bamboo (Phyllostachys nigra var. henonis)Usually written using kana alone, See also ハチク