Words — 338 found
Common word JLPT N2 Links
2. KoreaSensitive, Colloquialism
3. PeninsulaA peninsula is a piece of land that is bordered by water ... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. middle; halfway; midway
- さいこん 。
- She married again in her mid-forties.
2. half (of); one half
- すぎ 。
- Life is half spent before we know what it is.
3. half (e.g. done, jokingly); partly; in part; partially
- Well begun is half done.
4. mostly; almost; nearly
中ば: Irregular kanji usage.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. remnant; fragment; incomplete set; incompleteness
2. fraction; odd sum
3. halfway; half-hearted; perfunctory
4. irresponsible; foolish
2. RadiusIn classical geometry, a radius of a circle or sphere is ... Read more
1. half the number
- やす 。
- Half the students were absent.
1. half the amount (of money); half price; half fare
1. half-moonAstronomy, Only applies to はんげつ
- なづ 。
- We named the boat the Half Moon.
2. half a month
3. semicircleOnly applies to はんげつ
1. half in doubt; half-convinced; dubious; incredulousYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. hemiplegia (paralysis on one side of the body)Yojijukugo (four character compound)
1. halfsies; splitting evenly between two peopleChildren's language, See also こ
- おにい 、
- はんぶん 。
- Here, bro, halfsies.