Words — 270 found
Common word JLPT N2 Links
2. KoreaSensitive, Colloquialism
3. PeninsulaA peninsula is a piece of land that is bordered by water ... Read more
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. remnant; fragment; incomplete set; incompleteness
2. fraction; odd sum
3. halfway; half-hearted; perfunctory
4. irresponsible; foolish
2. RadiusIn classical geometry, a radius of a circle or sphere is ... Read more
1. half the number
- やす 。
- Half the students were absent.
2. haploidBiology term
1. half the amount (of money); half price; half fare
1. half-moonAstronomy, etc. term, Only applies to はんげつ
- なづ 。
- We named the boat the Half Moon.
2. half a month
3. semicircleOnly applies to はんげつ
1. half in doubt; half-convinced; dubious; incredulousYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. hemiplegia (paralysis on one side of the body)Yojijukugo (four character compound)
1. after half a yearSee also 半年
- I want to get a bank loan in half a year's time - what should I be doing now?