2. AnimalAnimals are a major group of multicellular, eukaryotic or... Read more
1. zoo; zoological gardens
3. ZooA zoo (short for zoological park or zoological garden, an... Read more
1. verblinguistics terminology
2. VerbA verb, from the Latin verbum meaning word, is a word tha... Read more
1. to move; to stir; to shift; to shake; to swing
- かん 。
- I felt something move in the house.
2. to operate; to run; to go; to work
- I should sell it while it still runs.
3. to make a move; to take action; to act; to go into action
4. to be touched; to be influenced
5. to change; to vary; to fluctuate; to waversometimes prenom. as 動かぬ, 動かない, etc. to mean "certain"
6. to be transferred
1. to move; to shift; to stir; to budge; to change position
- くだ 。
- Please move this stone from here to there.
2. to inspire; to rouse; to move (e.g. feeling); to influence
- うごか 。
- Music moves the feelings.
3. to change; to alter; to deny
4. to operate; to set in motion; to get going
- うたが 。
- It is doubtful if we can get the engine working.
5. to mobilize (e.g. troops); to mobilise; to deploy
6. to manage (e.g. funds)
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. action; movements; motions; bearing; behaviour; behavior; execution; actuation; operation; manners
1. movement; move; motion
2. trend; development; change; fluctuation
1. shaking; trembling; pitching; rolling; oscillation
2. disturbance; unrest; agitation; excitement; commotion; turmoil; discomposure; feeling shaken
1. video; movie; moving picture
- This connection is too slow for me to watch movies.
2. animation; animated cartoon
3. in-betweens (animation)
1. state (of affairs); condition; developments; movements
1. mobilization; mobilisation
2. MobilizationMobilization is the act of assembling and making both tro... Read more
1. to come alive; to get going; to start to move