Words — 187 found
1. distinction; difference; discrimination
2. separate; different; another; extra
- Let's play chess another time.
3. exception; exclusionSee also 別として, oft. as 別として
4. classified by; ranked by; according toSee also 男女別
- Please classify these books by subject.
べち: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. to part (usu. of people); to part from; to part with; to be apart from
2. to separate (of a couple); to break up; to divorce
3. to lose (e.g. one's mother); to be bereaved
1. to divide (into); to split (into); to part; to separate; to divide up; to classify; to sort out; to divide out
- わ 。
- He grouped his books into five categories.
2. to share; to distribute; to deal out; to dish out
- The mother divided the money among her children.
3. to distinguish; to discriminate; to differentiate (between)
- Can't you divorce fantasy from reality?
4. to break up (a fight); to mediate
5. to call a draw; to tie
6. to push one's way through (a crowd)
7. to sellalso written as 頒ける
1. (not) particularly; (not) especially; (not) speciallywith neg. sentence
- It's no crime to just idle the whole day once in a while.
2. separately; apart; additionally; extra
- I'd like the sauce on the side.
1. holiday house; vacation home; villa
2. prison; jailColloquialism
1. separate; respective
1. separation; living apart
2. Legal separationLegal separation (sometimes "judicial separation", "separ... Read more
1. different person; another person; someone else; changed man
べつにん: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. annex (to a building); annexe; extension; supplementary building
1. sharing; division
- They are arguing about their share of the property.
2. draw; tie
1. branch road; forked road; branch; fork; crossroads
2. crossroads (of a course of events); turning point; parting of the ways
別れ道 【わかれみち】、わかれ道 【わかれみち】、分れ道 【わかれみち】、別れ路 【わかれみち】