Words — 7 found
1. teacher; instructor; master
- Our teacher is a gentleman in the true sense of the word.
2. Sensei; title or form of address for a teacher, master, doctor, lawyer, etc.Honorific or respectful (sonkeigo)
- I had my composition corrected by Mr Jones.
3. intimate or teasing form of addressFamiliar language, Jocular, humorous term
4. one's elderArchaism, orig. meaning
5. SenseiSensei is a Japanese word that is literally translated as... Read more
1. don't fall for flattery; not so stupid that being called sensei (makes one feel good)Proverb