1. low (atmospheric) pressure; low-pressure system; depression; cyclone
- はし 。
- These sea boats are fast enough to stay in a depression for several days.
2. bad temper; foul mood; tense situation
3. Low-pressure areaA low-pressure area, low or depression, is a region where... Read more
1. low blood pressure
2. HypotensionIn physiology and medicine, hypotension is abnormally low... Read more
1. hanging low (of clouds)
2. remaining low (of sales, stock prices, etc.); remaining sluggish (of the economy, market, etc.); hovering (around a low level); floundering; slump; depression
- ともな 、
- Trading was slow today after yesterday's market decline.
1. inactive; slow; sluggish; slack; low tone; undertone; dullness; (market) weakness
1. base (e.g. of a triangle)Mathematics, Only applies to 底辺
2. low class; low in social standing; low level; of poor reputation
3. base (e.g. of support); foundation; basis
- Women's Liberation is a broad-based but informal popular movement.
低辺: Irregular kanji usage.
1. low-altitude flying
2. having consistently poor results (grades, sales, etc.); barely scraping by; being on the verge of failing
1. support for medical treatment for those on low income; MedicaidRare, See also メディケイド
- とりさ 。
- Decision to disallow Medicaid for second cochlea implant withdrawn.
1. shrub; shrubbery
2. ShrubA shrub or bush is distinguished from a tree by its multi... Read more