1. low (atmospheric) pressure; low-pressure system; depression; cyclone
- はし 。
- These sea boats are fast enough to stay in a depression for several days.
2. bad temper; foul mood; tense situation
3. Low-pressure areaA low-pressure area, low or depression, is a region where... Read more
1. low blood pressure
2. HypotensionIn physiology and medicine, hypotension is abnormally low... Read more
1. hanging low (over); hovering around (price level); low hanging (e.g. clouds); sluggish (e.g. economy); slump; recession
1. inactive; slow; sluggish; slack; low tone; undertone; dullness; (market) weakness
1. base (e.g. of a triangle)Mathematics, Only applies to 底辺
2. low class; low in social standing; low level; of poor reputation
3. base (e.g. of support); foundation; basis
- Women's Liberation is a broad-based but informal popular movement.
低辺: Irregular kanji usage.
1. low-altitude flying
2. having consistently poor results (grades, sales, etc.); barely scraping by; being on the verge of failing
1. support for medical treatment for those on low income; MedicaidObscure term, See also メディケイド
- とりさ 。
- Decision to disallow Medicaid for second cochlea implant withdrawn.
1. shrub; shrubbery
2. ShrubA shrub or bush is distinguished from a tree by its multi... Read more