Words — 10 found
1. (what) the heck; (why) in the world; (who) on earthbefore an interrogative, forms an emphatic question
- Where on earth did you meet him?
2. one object; one body; unity
- A strike is a mass refusal to work by a body of employees.
3. one form; one style
4. one Buddhist image (or carving, etc.)
5. generally; in generalSee also 一体に
1. ... the heck (e.g. "what the heck?"); ... in the world (e.g. "why in the world?"); ... on earth (e.g. "who on earth?")Yojijukugo (four character compound), emph. form of 一体