Words — 3 found
1. to dedicate; to make an offering; to pay (fees)
- I guess the time of reckoning has arrived at last.
2. to supply
3. to store
- やく ５０
- おさめ 。
- The dictionary contains about half a million words.
4. to finish; to bring to a close
- おさ 。
- He intervened and settled the matter peacefully for the time being.
5. to restore (something to its place)
- Bob mounted the portrait in a fancy frame, but it was upside down.
6. to achieve (e.g. a result)
- The prefectural governor got the upper hand in the July elections.
1. to govern; to manage
- He can't run his own family, let alone a nation!
2. to subdue