Words — 35 found
1. warehouse; storehouse; cellar; magazine; granary; godown; depository; treasury; elevator
倉 【くら】、庫 【くら】
1. to finish; to stop; to end; to put an end to; to bring to a closeUsually written using kana alone
- I will call you when I have done my shopping.
2. to close (a business, etc.); to close down; to shut down; to shut upUsually written using kana alone
3. to put away; to put back; to keep; to storeUsually written using kana alone
- Put away your books and notebooks.
4. to do completely; to finishUsually written using kana alone, after the -te form of a verb
- もど 。
- What is done cannot be undone.
5. to do accidentally; to do without meaning to; to happen to doUsually written using kana alone, after the -te form of a verb
終う 【しまう】、了う 【しまう】、蔵う 【しまう】
1. bookplate; ex libris
2. BookplateA bookplate, also known as ex-librīs [Latin, "from the bo... Read more
1. warehouse style; house built like a kura, with the walls covered in mudSee also 土蔵造り
2. building a kura storehouse; someone who builds kura storehouses
蔵づくり 【くらづくり】、倉造り 【くらづくり】、倉づくり 【くらづくり】
1. releasing stored goods (esp. sake); delivery (of goods from a storehouse)See also 蔵入れ
1. keeper of imperial archives
2. worker skilled in the brewing of sake or soy sauce
蔵人 【くらんど】、蔵人 【くらびと】、藏人 【くろうど】、藏人 【くらんど】、藏人 【くらびと】