Words — 21 found
1. to hear
- You can hear English on Channel 1, and Japanese on Channel 7.
2. to listen (e.g. to music)usu. 聴く
- "Did you hear the lecture in that class yesterday?" asked the student.
3. to ask; to enquire; to query聴く is more formal
4. to learn of; to hear about
5. to follow (advice); to comply with
6. to smell (esp. incense); to sample fragranceOnly applies to 聞く, Only applies to 聴く, See also 香を聞く
聴く 【きく】、訊く 【きく】
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. enquiry; inquiry; query; interrogation; ENQ
問合せ 【といあわせ】、問い合せ 【といあわせ】、問合わせ 【といあわせ】
1. to question again; to repeat a question (esp. a problematic point, or to verify understanding); to repeat a query