Words — 182 found
1. fishing; angling
- You are dying to go fishing.
2. change (for a purchase)Usually written using kana alone, Abbreviation, See also 釣り銭
- Keep the change!
4. trolling; writing deliberately inflammatory posts onlineInternet slang
5. AnglingAngling is a method of fishing by means of an "angle". Th... Read more
1. sweat; perspiration
- Wipe the sweat from your brow.
2. moisture; condensation
3. gulp; oopsInternet slang, often as （汗）
4. PerspirationPerspiration is the production of a fluid consisting prim... Read more
1. grass; weed; herb; thatch
3. not genuine; substandard
4. LOL; hahaInternet slang, See also ｗ, multiple repetitions of "w" ("LOL") resembles grass: wwwwww
艸: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. fixing (in place); being fixed (in place); securing; anchoring; fastening down
2. fixing (e.g. salary, capital); keeping the same
3. fixation (histology)Biology
4. user name (on an online forum like 2ch where the majority of users post anonymously)Internet slang, Abbreviation, See also 固定ハンドル
5. user of an online handle (instead of posting anonymously)Internet slang, Abbreviation, See also 固定ハンドル
1. frame; framework
2. border; box
3. limit; restriction; quota
4. category; bracket; class
5. time slot (in a broadcasting schedule)
6. live stream; live (online) broadcastInternet slang
7. spool (of thread); reel
8. Structural systemThe term structural system or structural frame in structu... Read more
框: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. marsh; swamp; wetland; bog; pond
2. obsession; addiction; being hooked on; getting sucked intoSlang
3. ugly manInternet slang
4. MarshA marsh is a type of wetland that is dominated by herbace... Read more
1. pole; rod; stick; baton
2. line; dash
3. spoken monotonouslyInternet slang, See also 棒読み
1. to cook (grains, e.g. rice)
2. to boil; to simmer; to stew; to seetheKansai dialect, See also 煮る
3. to get angry; to snapInternet slang
1. pizzaFrom Italian
2. fat, ugly personDerogatory, Internet slang
3. PizzaPizza Listen/ˈpiːtsə/ is an oven-baked, flat, round bread... Read more
1. great plain; prairie; steppe; savanna; pampa
2. hahahaha; LMAO; ROFLInternet slang, See also 草
1. material (for a story, article, etc.); information; news itemSee also 種 たね, from たね, kana reversed
- Comedians base their jokes on tragic situations like violent death or serious accidents.
2. joke; jest; (comedy) routine; made-up story; material
3. proof; evidence
- What's your favourite type of sushi?
4. (magician's) trick; secret
6. (Internet) memeInternet slang
1. trendy; in; nowOnly applies to ナウ, From English
2. currently at ...; now doing ...; in the middle of ...Internet slang, usu. なう; esp. in status updates on social media
1. Buddhist nunOnly applies to 尼
2. Catholic nun; sisterOnly applies to 尼
3. bitchDerogatory, Dated term, Usually written using kana alone
4. Amagasaki (city in Hyogo Prefecture)Slang, Only applies to 尼, abbr. of 尼崎
5. Amazon (online retailer)Abbreviation, Internet slang, Only applies to 尼, Only applies to アマ
6. NunA nun is a woman who has taken vows committing her life t... Read more
阿魔: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Rarely-used kanji form.
1. kitchen; galleyOnly applies to 厨房, Only applies to 廚房
2. (Internet) trollInternet slang, See also 中坊 ちゅうぼう, play on 中坊
厨坊 【ちゅうぼう】、廚房 【ちゅうぼう】
1. two dimensions
2. fictional (in relation to anime, manga, etc.); drawn; two-dimensional
1. field; farm良 is ateji
2. stray (dog, cat, etc.)
3. stranger (in an online multiplayer game); random player; playing with strangersVideo games, Internet slang
野良: Ateji (phonetic) reading.