Words — 943 found
1. fit; spasm; attack; seizureMedicine
2. Paroxysmal attackParoxysmal attacks are short, frequent and stereotyped sy... Read more
1. formation; molding; making up; taking form; giving form to
2. repair (e.g. plastic surgery); replacement; -plastyMedicine, See also 形成手術 けいせいしゅじゅつ
1. swelling; enlargement; becoming fat
3. HypertrophyHypertrophy (from Greek ὑπέρ "excess" + τροφή "nourishmen... Read more
2. CataractA cataract is a clouding that develops in the crystalline... Read more
白内症: Irregular kanji usage.
1. irregular pulse; arrhythmiaMedicine
2. Cardiac dysrhythmiaCardiac dysrhythmia (also known as arrhythmia and irregul... Read more
1. shock (psychological)
2. crisis (esp. financial); event that rattles the markets
3. shock (physical, mechanical)
4. shock (e.g. due to lack of blood flow); traumaMedicine
5. Shock (circulatory)Circulatory shock, commonly known simply as shock, is a l... Read more
2. Medical prescriptionA prescription (℞) is a health-care program implemented b... Read more
1. vomiting; emesisMedicine
2. VomitingVomiting (known medically as emesis and informally as thr... Read more
1. tumor; tumour; neoplasm; neoplasiaMedicine
2. TumorA tumor or tumour is commonly used as a synonym for a neo... Read more
1. from the standpoint of; as a matter of (e.g. fact); in the field of; being of the type of
- うつ 。
- The company moved its corporate domicile to Hong Kong for tax purposes.
2. aboard (a ship or vehicle); on top of; on; above
- You may be able to read the handwriting on the wall, but it is Greek to me.
4. superior quality; best; top; high class
5. going up
6. governmental; imperial
7. presenting; showing
8. ana-Medicine, Biology
2. Ulcer (dermatology)An ulcer is a sore on the skin or a mucous membrane, acco... Read more
1. congestion (with blood); hyperemia; hyperaemiaMedicine
2. Red eye (medicine)In medicine, red eye is a non-specific term to describe a... Read more
1. electrocardiogram; ECG; EKGMedicine
2. ElectrocardiographyElectrocardiography (ECG or EKG from the German Elektroka... Read more
1. percussion; tapping; examining by percussionMedicine
2. sounding out (someone's intentions); making an approach (about)
- Try sounding him out and see if he'll come around.
1. raindrops; falling drop of water
- Constant dripping wears away a stone.
2. intravenous drip; IV; drip-feedMedicine
- う 。
- I had an intravenous drip in hospital.
1. pulse; pulse rate; pulsation; stroke of pulseMedicine
JLPT N1 Links
1. lack of harmony; lack of balance; lack of coordination; malfunction
3. AtaxiaAtaxia (from Greek α- + -τάξις = "lack of order"), is a n... Read more