Words — 16066 found
1. red; crimson; scarlet
- Don't cross the road while the signal is red.
2. red-containing colour (e.g. brown, pink, orange)
3. Red (i.e. communist)Colloquialism, often written as アカ
- It's only the anti-war pinkos who say things like Saddam isn't a threat.
4. red lightAbbreviation, See also 赤信号
6. complete; total; perfect; obviousSee also 赤の他人
7. copperOnly applies to 赤, See also 銅 どう
9. RedRed is any of a number of similar colors evoked by light ... Read more
紅 【あか】、朱 【あか】、緋 【あか】
緋: Out-dated kanji.
1. work; job; business; occupation; employment; vocation; task
- おも 」「
- "I believe you like your job" "On the contrary, I hate it".
2. workPhysics terminology
1. English (language)
2. English languageEnglish is a West Germanic language spoken originally in ... Read more
2. Letter (message)A letter is a written message containing information from... Read more
1. illness; disease; sickness
2. DiseaseA disease is an abnormal condition affecting the body of ... Read more
2. MarriageMarriage (also called matrimony or wedlock) is a social u... Read more
1. travel; trip
2. TravelTravel is the movement of people or objects between relat... Read more
1. movie; film
2. FilmA film, also called a movie or motion picture, is a serie... Read more
1. family; members of a family
2. FamilyIn human context, a family is a group of people affiliate... Read more
2. NewspaperA newspaper is a scheduled publication containing news of... Read more
2. BankA bank is a financial institution and a financial interme... Read more
2. HospitalA hospital is a health care institution providing patient... Read more
1. shopping; purchased goods
2. ShoppingShopping is the examining of goods or services from retai... Read more
2. AdultAn adult is a human being or living organism that is of r... Read more
2. financial situation
3. KitchenA kitchen is a room or part of a room used for cooking an... Read more
台所 【だいどこ】、臺處 【だいどころ】、臺處 【だいどこ】
臺處: Out-dated kanji. 臺處: Out-dated kanji.
1. home; family; household
2. HomeA home is a place of residence or refuge. When it refers ... Read more
2. VegetableThe noun vegetable means an edible plant or part of a pla... Read more
1. entranceway; entry hall; vestibule; foyer; entryway; mud room
2. Genkanare traditional Japanese entryway areas for a house, apar... Read more
玄關: Out-dated kanji.
- Can you tell green from blue?
2. greenery (esp. fresh verdure)
- とうきょう ミッドタウン
- There's a lot of greenery in Tokyo Midtown!
3. GreenGreen is a color, the perception of which is evoked by li... Read more