Words — 723 found
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. pimple; acneUsually written using kana alone
1. water's surface
2. Surface waterSurface water is water collecting on the ground or in a s... Read more
1. sea level; (surface of) sea
2. Sea levelMean sea level (MSL) is a measure of the average height o... Read more
- He wore a mask so that no one could recognize him.
2. disguise; guise; mask
3. MaskA mask is an object normally worn on the face, typically ... Read more
1. drawing; diagram; plans; blueprint
2. Plan (drawing)Plans are a set of drawings or two-dimensional diagrams u... Read more
1. blushing; getting red in the face
- I blush to think of what a fool I was then.
- I am ashamed of your conduct.
3. BlushingBlushing refers to the involuntary reddening of a person'... Read more
1. turkey (Meleagris gallopavo)
2. Wild TurkeyThe Wild Turkey (Meleagris gallopavo) is native to North ... Read more
1. current; urgent; pressing; impending
- とみられ 。
- The project is well-planned and interesting, but its immediate impact on the bottom line is not considered substantial.
2. to confront (an issue); to face (up to something)
- The problem before us today is not a new one.
3. for the meantime; at present
- You should play along with him for the time being.
1. screen (of a TV, computer, etc.)
- You can't see too well with these LCD displays.
2. image (on a screen); picture; scene
- Please adjust the television picture.
3. surface of a painting (picture, drawing, etc.)
1. position in a game of go or shogi; state of the game
2. aspect of an affair; situation