Words — 67 found
1. grade; level; stage; class; phase; steps; order; gradation
2. Musical scaleIn music, a scale is a sequence of musical notes in ascen... Read more
1. first floor; ground floor
2. one floor; one storey
3. one rank
Common word Links
1. present stage; current phase
- At this point, I'm unable to comment on that problem.
2. current rank; present grade
1. article; item; thing; goods; stockesp. 品
- He is a common sort of man.
- Articles bought here will be delivered free of charge.
3. flirtatiousness; coquetryUsually written using kana alone, See also 科を作る, esp. 科
科 【しな】、階 【しな】
階: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. mezzanine floor
2. MezzanineIn architecture, a mezzanine or entresol is an intermedia... Read more
1. first system to rank officials into 12 levels (603 CE)
2. Twelve Level Cap and Rank System, established in 603, was the first of what would be seve... Read more
1. pent roof (below the true roof of a pagoda, etc.)
2. MokoshiIn Japanese architecture a mokoshi, literally "skirt stor... Read more
裳階 【しょうかい】、裳層 【もこし】、裳層 【しょうかい】
1. developmental stage
2. Developmental stage theoriesOne of the major controversies in developmental psycholog... Read more
1. ordination (esp. Catholic)
2. Holy Orders (Catholic Church)Holy Orders in the Catholic Church includes three orders:... Read more
1. pentatonic scaleMusic
2. Pentatonic scaleA pentatonic scale is a musical scale with five notes per... Read more