Words — 130 found
1. battle; fight; combat
2. BattleGenerally, a battle is a conceptual component in the hier... Read more
1. to make war (on); to wage war (against); to go to war (with); to fight (with); to do battle (against)esp. 戦う
2. to compete (against)esp. 戦う
3. to struggle (against adversities, etc.); to fight; to contend; to resistesp. 闘う
1. battle; fight; war; struggle; conflict
闘い 【たたかい】、斗い 【たたかい】
斗い: Irregular kanji usage.
1. fray; fighting; brawling; scuffle
2. Bench-clearing brawlA bench-clearing brawl, sometimes known as a basebrawl or... Read more
1. fighter (aircraft)
2. Fighter aircraftA fighter aircraft is a military aircraft designed primar... Read more
1. duel; shoot-out
2. DuelA duel generally signifies an arranged engagement in comb... Read more
1. combatant; fighter
2. CombatantA combatant is someone who takes a direct part in the hos... Read more
1. bullfighting; bullfight
2. fighting bull
3. Bullfighting• Exceptions should be noted, such as the area of Pamplon... Read more
1. fight; battle; combat; conflict
- つよ 。
- He is possessed of a strong fighting instinct.
2. struggle (for rights, higher wages, etc.); strife; (labor) dispute; strike
- お 。
- The struggle ended in a satisfactory settlement.
斗争: Irregular kanji usage.
1. fighting spirit; (will to) fight
1. hard fighting; hard struggle; fighting against heavy oddsYojijukugo (four character compound)
2. GladiatorA gladiator was an armed combatant who entertained audien... Read more
1. spring labor offensive; annual spring wage bargaining round
2. Shuntōis a Japanese term, usually translated as "spring [wages ... Read more