Words — 45 found
1. chain; chains
3. Cable lengthA cable length or cable's length is a nautical unit of me... Read more
1. blockade; lockdown; sealing off (an area)
- The harbor can be blocked.
2. freezing (funds)
3. BlockadeA blockade is an effort to cut off food, supplies, war ma... Read more
1. handcuffs; manacles
2. confinement in chains (Edo-era judicial corporal punishment)Historical term, Only applies to 手鎖
3. HandcuffsHandcuffs are restraint devices designed to secure an ind... Read more
手鎖 【てじょう】、手鎖 【てぐさり】
手鎖: Rarely-used kanji form. てぐさり: Irregular kana usage. 手鎖: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. closing; closure
2. shutdown; lockout
1. lock; padlock
- We barred the door and locked it.
2. tablet; lozenge; pill
- いっかい ２
- か 。
- It says on the label to take two tablets.
3. ChainA chain is a series of connected links which are typicall... Read more
1. chain; series; connection
- The world's tropical rainforests are critical links in the ecological chain of life on the planet.
1. chain of survival
2. Chain of survivalThe chain of survival refers to a series of actions that,... Read more
1. human chain (chain of people holding hands, usually in protest)
2. Baltic WayThe Baltic Way or Baltic Chain (also Chain of Freedom, Es... Read more
1. food chain
2. Food chainA food chain is somewhat a linear sequence of links in a ... Read more