Words — 50 found
1. each; individualUsually written using kana alone
1. brand; make; description
- おも 。
- She swears by that brand.
2. trading name of stocks and securities
- More than 1000 issues are listed on the stock exchange.
1. genuine; authentic; true; realYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. to engrave an inscription; to call (designate) itself; to mark; to label
1. old tree of historical interestesp. 名木
2. excellent wood; precious woods; choice wood
1. to be deeply impressed; to take to heart; to engrave on one's heart; to bear in mindIdiomatic expression
1. nameplate; plaque
2. Commemorative plaqueA commemorative plaque, or simply plaque, is a plate of m... Read more
銘盤: Irregular kanji usage.
1. inscription; epitaph
2. (manufacturer's) engraved signature
3. motto; maxim; preceptSee also 座右の銘 ざゆうのめい
1. inscription on the bathtub of King Tang ("If you can renovate yourself one day, then you can do so every day, and keep doing so day after day.")