Words — 75 found
1. worry; concern; anxiety; uneasiness; fear
- びょうき 。
- The boy got sick from anxiety.
2. care; help; aid; assistance
- I'm so lucky to have someone who cares.
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. domination; rule; control
- Silence reigned in the forest.
2. direction; management; guidance
3. control (e.g. over one's emotions); determining (e.g. one's fate); governing; influence; holding sway over
1. indication; sign; hint; sensation; feeling
- かん 。
- There was a hint of fall in the air.
2. tone (of the market)Finance term
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. division; splitting; sharing; distribution; dissemination; allocation
1. (the police) wanting (someone) for questioning; having (someone) on the wanted listYojijukugo (four character compound)
- はんにん 」
- In any case, just being wanted by the police isn't enough to make you "a criminal."
2. Wanted posterA wanted poster (or wanted sign) is a poster distributed ... Read more
1. seasoning; flavour; flavor; tasteesp. 塩梅
2. condition; state; situationesp. 塩梅
3. (state of) health; physical conditionesp. 塩梅
4. arrangement; assignment; adjustment; handling; dealing withesp. 按排, 按配, 案配, 安排
按排 【あんばい】、按配 【あんばい】、案配 【あんばい】、安排 【あんばい】
安排: Out-dated kanji.
1. slope; incline; gradient; grade; pitch
2. slope (of a linear function)Mathematics, See also 傾き
3. gradient (vector calculus)Mathematics, Physics terminology