Words — 345 found
1. protection; safeguard; guardianship; custody; patronage
- うけ 。
- He is in custody of his uncle.
2. preservation; conservation
- If mankind doesn't take care of the environment, the environment may eliminate mankind.
1. nursing; (army) nurse
2. NursingNursing is a profession within the healthcare sector focu... Read more
1. nursing; care; caregiving; caring
2. Elderly careElderly care, or simply eldercare (also known in parts of... Read more
1. (hospital) nurse; registered nurse; RN
1. to protect; to guard; to defend
- You have to protect your family.
2. to keep (i.e. a promise); to abide (by the rules); to observe; to obey; to follow
- Once you have made a promise, you must keep it.
護る 【まもる】、戍る 【まもる】
戍る: Irregular kanji usage.
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. gum; rubberUsually written using kana alone, From Dutch; Flemish “gom”
- すりへ 。
- Tires wear down because of friction between the rubber and the road surface.
2. eraserAbbreviation, Usually written using kana alone, See also 消しゴム
3. condomColloquialism, Usually written using kana alone
護謨: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Rarely-used kanji form.
1. defense; defence; pleading; advocacy
辯護: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. lawyer; attorney
2. LawyerA lawyer, according to Black's Law Dictionary, is "a pers... Read more
1. garbage can; rubbish bin; trash can; dustbin
2. Waste containerA waste container is a container for temporarily storing ... Read more
ごみ箱 【ごみばこ】、護美箱 【ごみばこ】、塵箱 【ごみばこ】、芥箱 【ごみばこ】
護美箱: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Rarely-used kanji form. 塵箱: Rarely-used kanji form. 芥箱: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. nursing insurance
2. Long-term care insuranceLong-term care insurance (LTC or LTCI), an insurance prod... Read more
1. protective trade
2. ProtectionismProtectionism is the economic policy of restraining trade... Read more
1. protection; defence; support; safeguarding; championship; vindication
- We are entrusted with the protection of children's rights.
1. support; help; backingOnly applies to 援護
- It is incumbent on us to support him.
2. covering (from enemy attack); protection
掩護: Rarely-used kanji form.