Words — 104 found
1. to raise; to bring to (someone's attention)
2. to appeal to (reason, emotions, etc.); to work on (one's emotions); to play on (one's sympathies)See also 理性に訴える
- うった 。
- The country appealed to the United Nations for help.
3. to complain
- うったえ 。
- The patient is always complaining of a headache.
4. to sue (a person); to take someone to court
- うった 。
- The middle aged man was charged with assault.
5. to resort to (e.g. arms, violence)See also 暴力に訴える
- We should not resort to arms to settle international disputes.
1. accusation; complaint; charge; legal action
1. accusation; prosecution
2. IndictmentAn indictment, in the common-law, is a formal accusation ... Read more
1. suspension of indictment; leaving charge on the file
1. shareholder lawsuit
2. Derivative suitA shareholder derivative suit is a lawsuit brought by a s... Read more