Words — 119 found
1. glove; mitten; mitt
2. Glovesee also the Lower Peninsula of Michigan, nicknamed "the ... Read more
1. bag; sack; pouch
- The buildings are filled with bags of wheat.
2. skin of an orange (and other like fruits)
3. dead end
4. plot of land surrounded by water
5. Plastic shopping bagPlastic shopping bags, carrier bags or plastic grocery ba... Read more
Common word JLPT N5 Links
1. trousers; pantsUsually written using kana alone, From French “jupon”
2. TrousersTrousers are an item of clothing worn from the waist to t... Read more
洋袴: Rarely-used kanji form. 段袋: Rarely-used kanji form.
Common word Links
1. one's motherColloquialism, Usually written using kana alone
御袋 【おふくろ】、お母 【おふくろ】、オフクロ
お母: Irregular kanji usage.
JLPT N2 Links
1. tabi; Japanese socks (with split toe)
2. Tabiare traditional Japanese socks. Ankle-high and with a sep... Read more
単皮: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. swimming belt; swimming float; life buoy; life jacket
- Hey! Throw that float to me.
2. swim bladder; air bladderSee also 鰾 うきぶくろ
浮袋 【うきぶくろ】、浮嚢 【うきぶくろ】、浮き嚢 【うきぶくろ】、浮嚢 【ふのう】
1. work tabi; split-toed heavy cloth shoes with rubber soles
2. Jika-tabiis a type of outdoor footwear worn in Japan. It was inven... Read more
地下足袋: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. all one's wisdom; bag (full) of wisdom
2. the brains (of a group); the smart one; fount of wisdom; personal adviser
1. dewlap; gular pouch
2. Gular skinGular skin, in ornithology, is an area of featherless ski... Read more
1. lucky-dip bag; grab bag; mystery package (with a variety of articles possibly worth more than the purchase price)
2. Fukubukurois a Japanese New Year's Day custom where merchants make ... Read more