Words — 193 found
- あ 。
- I put the receiver to my ear.
- で 。
- Deaf people can talk in sign language.
3. ear (for music, etc.)
- They don't have an ear for music.
4. edge; crust; heel (of bread or cheese); selvedge (of woven fabric); selvage
5. ear (of a pot, jug, etc.); handle
6. EarThe ear is the organ that detects sound. It not only rece... Read more
JLPT N1 Links
1. something heard for the first time; hearing something for the first time
1. inner ear
2. Inner earThe inner ear is the innermost part of the vertebrate ear... Read more
1. otitis media; inflammation of the middle ear
2. Otitis mediaOtitis media is inflammation of the middle ear, or a midd... Read more
1. welcome (news); inviting; encouraging; tempting; hopeful
1. hard (on the ears); offensive (to the ear); rasping; rough; harsh; grating; jarring; cacophonous
1. BelgiumUsually written using kana alone
白耳義: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Rarely-used kanji form.
1. Turkey; TürkiyeUsually written using kana alone
- Once the Sultan ruled over what today is Turkey.
土耳古: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Rarely-used kanji form. 土耳其: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Rarely-used kanji form.
1. whispering into a person's ear
耳うち 【みみうち】、耳打 【みみうち】
耳打: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. tinnitus; ringing in the earsMedicine
2. TinnitusTinnitus is the perception of sound within the human ear ... Read more
1. earwax; cerumen
2. EarwaxEarwax, also known by the medical term cerumen, is a yell... Read more
耳あか 【みみあか】、耳垢 【じこう】
1. to turn a deaf ear to; to not listen to; to not get the message
- You are hearing things.
2. (feigned) deafness
3. homophonic translation of song lyrics for comic effect