Words — 148 found
1. time; hour; moment刻 signifies a time of day; 秋 signifies an important time
- His voice broke when he was twelve.
2. occasion; caseOnly applies to 時
- You cannot be too careful when you drive a car.
3. chance; opportunity; seasonOnly applies to 時
4. the times; the age; the dayOnly applies to 時
5. tenselinguistics terminology, Only applies to 時
6. AutumnAutumn or fall is one of the four temperate seasons. Autu... Read more
刻 【とき】、秋 【とき】
1. late autumn (fall)
- さむ 。
- Late autumn in Scotland is rather cold.
2. ninth month of the lunar calendarArchaism, See also 長月
1. early autumn (fall)
- At no time does the plain look so perfect as in early autumn.
2. seventh month of the lunar calendarObsolete term, Only applies to しょしゅう, See also 文月
1. (waiting) impatiently; (spending) many a weary day; each moment seeming like an eternityYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. spring, summer, autumn (fall) and winter; the four seasonsYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. clear autumn water; clear fall water
2. Mitsubishi J8MThe Mitsubishi J8M Shūsui was a Japanese World War II roc... Read more
1. Autumnal Equinox Day (national holiday; September 22, 23 or 24)
2. Autumnal Equinox Dayis a public holiday in Japan that usually occurs on Septe... Read more
1. concluding festivities; concluding program; concluding programme
2. final day of a tournamentSumo term