Words — 373 found
1. police box; small neighborhood police station
- Ask at the police station over there.
2. alternation; alternating (e.g. current)
3. KōbanA kōban is a small neighborhood police station found in J... Read more
1. number one; first; first place
- I will take this tie, as it seems to be the best.
2. best; most
3. game; round; bout
4. as a test; as an experiment; by way of experiment; by way of trial; tentativelySee also 試しに
5. song (e.g. in noh); piece
1. number; series of digits
1. program (e.g. TV); programme
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. number (in a series)
- My home phone number is, area code two-oh-one, one-two-three, four-five-six-seven.
2. (one's) turn
- こ 。
- I've been waiting since six o'clock and still my turn hasn't come.
3. watch; guard; lookout
4. bout; matchSumo term
1. care-taking; house-sitting; house-watching; staying at home
- おこ 。
- The boy was cross at having to stay at home.
2. caretaker; house-sitter
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. indicates position in a sequenceSee also 目 め
2. divisions of a kabuki performance
1. number on player's back
2. Number (sports)In team sports, the number, often referred to as the unif... Read more
1. telephone number
2. Telephone numberA telephone number or phone number is a sequence of digit... Read more
1. personal identification number; PIN; password number
2. Personal identification numberA personal identification number (PIN, pronounced "pin"; ... Read more
暗唱番号: Irregular kanji usage.
1. unexpected result; upset; surprise
2. UpsetAn upset occurs in a competition, frequently in electoral... Read more
2. Guard dogA guard dog, an attack dog or watch dog is a dog used to ... Read more
1. second; number two; runner-up
1. 119; ambulance and fire brigade emergency telephone number
1. performance; take; going before an audience or on-air
- Cough syrup. If I don't drink a mouthful before going on stage I can't settle down!
2. game; season; crucial moment
3. penetrative vaginal sex (with a prostitute); unsimulated sex (in an adult movie)