Words — 387 found
1. police box; koban; small neighborhood police station
- Ask at the police station over there.
3. alternating (current, stress, etc.)Physics
4. KōbanA kōban is a small neighborhood police station found in J... Read more
1. number one; first; first place
- I will take this tie, as it seems to be the best.
2. best; most
3. game; round; bout
4. as a test; as an experiment; by way of experiment; by way of trial; tentativelySee also 試しに
5. song (e.g. in noh); piece
1. number; series of digits
1. program (e.g. TV); programme
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. number (in a series)
- My home phone number is, area code two-oh-one, one-two-three, four-five-six-seven.
2. (one's) turn
- こ 。
- I've been waiting since six o'clock and still my turn hasn't come.
3. watch; guard; lookout
4. rank; standing; position
5. bout; matchSumo
6. pieces (in a collection)
1. care-taking; house-sitting; house-watching; staying at home
- おこ 。
- The boy was cross at having to stay at home.
2. caretaker; house-sitter
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. indicates position in a sequenceSee also 目 め
2. divisions of a kabuki performance
1. number on back of player's shirt; uniform number; shirt number
2. Number (sports)In team sports, the number, often referred to as the unif... Read more
1. telephone number
2. Telephone numberA telephone number or phone number is a sequence of digit... Read more
1. personal identification number; PIN; password number
2. Personal identification numberA personal identification number (PIN, pronounced "pin"; ... Read more
暗唱番号: Irregular kanji usage.
1. unexpected result; upset; surprise
2. UpsetAn upset occurs in a competition, frequently in electoral... Read more
2. Guard dogA guard dog, an attack dog or watch dog is a dog used to ... Read more
1. second; number two; runner-up
1. 119; ambulance and fire brigade emergency telephone number
1. (yarn) count
2. nth place (in a race); nth position (in a starting lineup)
- Ted is the second pitcher on the baseball team.
3. nth rank (in a battle formation)Military
4. castle guard
5. second-place horseHorse racing