Words — 357 found
1. probability; likelihood; chances
2. ProbabilityProbability is ordinarily used to describe an attitude of... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
- That makes for efficiency.
2. moment (i.e. magnetic moment)See also モーメント
1. rash; thoughtless; careless; hasty; imprudentAntonym: 慎重
軽卒: Irregular kanji usage.
1. ratio; proportion; percentage
1. death rate; mortality rate
2. Mortality rateMortality rate is a measure of the number of deaths (in g... Read more
- The income tax rate increases in proportion as your salary rises.
2. tax rate
3. Tax rateIn a tax system and in economics, the tax rate describes ... Read more
1. batting averageBaseball
2. Batting averageBatting average is a statistic in cricket, baseball, and ... Read more
1. growth rate; coefficient of extension
延び率: Irregular kanji usage.
1. birth rate
2. Birth rateThe birth rate is typically the rate of births in a popul... Read more
1. magnification; leverage; amplification; scaling factor; scale factor
2. competitiveness rating (e.g. for university entrance); applicant-to-acceptance ratio25% acceptance would be a 倍率 of 4