Words — 96 found
1. good; advantage; benefit; welfareUsually written using kana alone, See also 為に
- I am ready to do anything for you.
2. sake; purpose; objective; aimUsually written using kana alone
- にち 、３１
- やす 。
- I'm taking bereavement leave on Jan. 30 and 31.
3. consequence; result; effectUsually written using kana alone
- It is in order to hear your voice well.
4. affecting; regarding; concerningUsually written using kana alone
爲 【ため】、為め 【ため】
爲: Out-dated kanji. 為め: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. consequence; outcome; result; blameUsually written using kana alone, often ...のせい
せえ: Irregular kana usage.
1. sexual act; sexual intercourse
2. Sexual intercourseSexual intercourse, also known as copulation or coitus, c... Read more
JLPT N2 Links
1. hence; for that reasonUsually written using kana alone
其の為 【そのため】、其のため 【そのため】
1. exceeding one's authority; abusing one's legal authority; ultra vires activitiesYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. artificiality; pretence; contrived act
2. commission (of a crime); feasanceLaw, etc. term, Antonym: 不作為
1. legal action
2. Legal instrumentLegal instrument is a legal term of art that is used for ... Read more
1. tort; illegal act; illegal activity; offence; offense
2. TortA tort, in common law jurisdictions, is a civil wrong. To... Read more