Words — 47 found
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. degree; extent; amount; balance; state; condition
- How would you like your steak cooked?
2. (health) condition; state of health
- My mother was not feeling any better. If anything, she looked worse.
3. adjustment; moderation; regulation
4. addition and subtraction
5. slight sign of ...; slight state of ...
6. just right for ...
1. cut; reduction; curtailment
1. irresponsible; perfunctory; careless
- Don't give me that!
2. lukewarm; half-baked; halfhearted; vague
- Don't do the job just any old way.
3. reasonable; moderateSee also いい加減にする, usu. in suggestions or orders
- I'm about tired of this quiet life.
4. considerably; quite; rather; pretty
- He's just about had enough of the Smiths' TV.
好い加減 【いいかげん】、好加減 【いいかげん】
好加減: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. measuring by feel; adjusting by feel; doing by feel; knack; skill
2. adapting to the situation (one's strength, strictness, etc.); making allowances; using discretion; going easy (on someone)
- He likes to play hardball with people.
1. reduction; decrease
3. reduction of penalty (under the ritsuryō codes)Archaism
1. extent of (one's) foolishness; degree of stupidity
ばかさ加減 【ばかさかげん】、バカさ加減 【バカさかげん】