Words — 30 found
1. alongside a railway line, bus route, major thoroughfare, etc.
1. to run along; to run beside; to stick to (a line)
2. to follow (a policy, plan, etc.); to act in accordance with; to align with
3. to meet (wishes, expectations, etc.); to satisfy; to comply with; to live up toSee also 添う, also written 添う
1. coast; shore; inshore; coastal waters
1. coast guard
2. Coast guardA coast guard or coastguard is a maritime security organi... Read more
1. to live up to (one's) expectations; to meet expectations
期待にそう 【きたいにそう】、期待に添う 【きたいにそう】
1. along a mountain
山添い 【やまぞい】、山沿 【やまぞい】、山添 【やまぞい】
山沿: Irregular okurigana usage. 山添: Irregular okurigana usage.