Words — 56 found
1. general idea; concept; notion
2. ConceptThe word concept is defined variously by different source... Read more
1. unconditionally; as a rule
1. generally; mainly; usually; normally; mostly; for the most part
- He is generally at home in the evening.
2. nearly all; almost all; most
- お 。
- Coffee finishes most dinners.
3. gist; summary; outline; main idea
4. staying within bounds; not overdoing (something); not getting carried away; not going too far; being moderateSee also 大概にする
5. probably; perhaps; in all likelihood
6. considerably; greatly; really
1. approximation; rough estimate; ballpark figure
1. outline; summary; overview; synopsis; abstract; abridgment; abridgement
1. stereotype; preconceived idea; preconceived notionYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. in general; generally; mostly; roughly; largely; mainly; on the whole; by and largeUsually written using kana alone
2. gist; point; main idea
1. strong spirit; mettle; backbone; guts; fighting spirit
気慨: Irregular kanji usage.
1. to stay within bounds; to not take (something) to extremes; to not get carried away; to not go too far
1. proof of concept
2. Proof of conceptA proof of concept or (POC) or a proof of principle is a ... Read more