Words — 383 found
2. MusicMusic is an art form whose medium is sound and silence. I... Read more
1. enjoyable; fun; pleasant; happy; delightful
愉しい 【たのしい】、娯しい 【たのしい】
愉しい: Irregular kanji usage. 娯しい: Irregular kanji usage.
1. musical instrument
2. Musical instrumentA musical instrument is a device created or adapted for t... Read more
1. to enjoy (oneself)
愉しむ 【たのしむ】、楽む 【たのしむ】
楽む: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. score; sheet musicMusic term
2. Sheet musicSheet music is a handwritten or printed form of music not... Read more
1. club; fraternity; sorority; clubhouseUsually written using kana alone
倶楽部: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. carefree; comfortable; at ease
2. easygoing; happy-go-lucky
1. scrawl; scribble; graffiti; doodle
2. GraffitiGraffiti is writing or drawings scribbled, scratched, or ... Read more
楽書き 【らくがき】、落書 【らくがき】、楽書 【らくがき】
1. vocal music
2. Vocal musicVocal music is a genre of music performed by one or more ... Read more
1. spinning topUsually written using kana alone
2. TopA top (also called spinning top or spintop) is a toy that... Read more
2. MusicianA musician usually plays a musical instrument, especially... Read more
1. comfort; ease; relief; (at) peace; relaxation
2. easy; simple; without trouble; without hardships
- Travelling is easy these days.
3. (economically) comfortable
4. raku potteryAbbreviation, See also 楽焼き
1. wind music; wind instrument music
2. Concert bandA concert band, also called wind band, symphonic band, sy... Read more
2. supreme pleasure obtained by freeing oneself from earthly desiresBuddhist term, Only applies to けらく