Words — 312 found
1. muscle; tendon; sinew
2. vein; artery
3. fiber; fibre; string
4. line; stripe; streak
5. reason; logicSee also 筋が通る
- とお 。
- There isn't much logic in what you're saying.
6. plot; storyline
- I don't understand this novel's plot.
7. lineage; descent
8. school (e.g. of scholarship or arts)
9. aptitude; talent
10. source (of information, etc.); circle; channel
- きょねん 、
- き 。
- I heard about it from another source last year.
11. well-informed person (in a transaction)
12. logical move (in go, shogi, etc.)
13. ninth vertical lineShogi
14. seam on a helmet
15. gristly fish paste (made of muscle, tendons, skin, etc.)Abbreviation, See also 筋蒲鉾
16. social position; statusArchaism
17. on (a river, road, etc.); along
18. counter for long thin things; counter for roads or blocks when giving directions
19. (Edo period) counter for hundreds of mon (obsolete unit of currency)Archaism
20. SujiSuji may refer to: Suji, Kilimanjaro, a small village in ... Read more
1. treaty; pact; convention; agreement
2. TreatyA treaty is an express agreement under international law ... Read more
1. condition; term; requirement; qualification; prerequisite
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. just as one thought; as usual; sure enough
案の条 【あんのじょう】、案の上 【あんのじょう】
案の条: Irregular kanji usage. 案の上: Irregular kanji usage.
1. creed; belief; conviction; article of faith
2. CreedA creed is a statement of belief—usually a statement of f... Read more
1. one line; one streak; one stripe; one ray (of light); one wisp (of smoke)
2. one item (in an itemized form); one clause; one passage (in a book)
3. one matter (affair, event, case, incident)
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. springUsually written using kana alone
- ささえ 。
- That one spring carries the whole weight of the car.
2. spring (in one's legs); bounceUsually written using kana alone, Only applies to ばね, Only applies to バネ
3. springboard; impetusUsually written using kana alone, Only applies to ばね, Only applies to バネ
弾機 【ばね】、撥条 【ばね】、発条 【ぜんまい】、発条 【はつじょう】、撥条 【ぜんまい】、撥条 【はつじょう】、弾機 【だんき】、バネ
ばね: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading). ばね: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading). ばね: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading). 撥条: Rarely-used kanji form. 撥条: Rarely-used kanji form. 撥条: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. one line; one stretch (e.g. of road); one strand (e.g. of hair); one beam (e.g. of light); one ray; one length (e.g. of rope)
- なが 。
- A tear ran down her cheek.
2. earnest; resolute; intent; devoted; single-minded
3. one bloodline; one clanArchaism
4. ordinary; commonArchaism
一条 【ひとすじ】、ひと筋 【ひとすじ】、一すじ 【ひとすじ】、ひと条 【ひとすじ】
1. Stars and Stripes (US flag)
- よ 。
- The national flag of the USA is called the Stars and Stripes.
2. Star-Spangled Banner (US anthem)
1. peace treaty
2. Peace treatyA peace treaty is an agreement between two or more hostil... Read more