Words — 91 found
1. to take (a photo)esp. 撮る
2. to record (video, audio, etc.); to make (a film)esp. 録る
1. photography (still or motion); photographing; filming; shooting; (video) recording
2. CinematographyCinematography is the creation of motion picture images. ... Read more
1. to pinch; to hold (between one's fingers); to pick up (with chopsticks, tweezers, etc.)Usually written using kana alone
2. to pick up and eat; to snack onUsually written using kana alone
3. to pick out (the main point); to summarize; to sum upUsually written using kana alone
4. to bewitch; to possess; to fascinateUsually written using kana alone, usu. as つままれる
摘まむ 【つまむ】、撮む 【つまむ】、抓む 【つまむ】
1. way of taking (e.g. photographs); manner of taking; how to take
撮り方 【とりかた】、採り方 【とりかた】、取方 【とりかた】、撮方 【とりかた】
取方: Irregular okurigana usage. 撮方: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. knob; handle; buttonUsually written using kana alone
- You can adjust the color on the TV by turning this knob.
2. snack (to have with a drink); side dishUsually written using kana alone
- I would like to have something to munch on with my beer.
3. a pinch (e.g. of salt)Usually written using kana alone
4. (file) handleComputing
5. picking; harvesting
摘まみ 【つまみ】、撮み 【つまみ】、抓み 【つまみ】
1. sneak photography; non-consensual photography; peeping photos
2. Secret photographySecret photography refers to the use of an image or video... Read more
1. eating with one's fingers
2. snitching food; snatched food; secret eating; food snatched and eaten without the meal starting
- み 。
- He was seen to eat a piece of cake secretly.
3. embezzlement; misappropriation; exploiting something
摘まみ食い 【つまみぐい】、摘み食い 【つまみぐい】、撮み食い 【つまみぐい】
1. film unit
- To start with the film crew travelled around the country looking for locations.
1. snack (to have with a drink); side dishPolite (teineigo) language, Usually written using kana alone, See also 摘み
お摘まみ 【おつまみ】、お抓み 【おつまみ】、お撮み 【おつまみ】、御摘み 【おつまみ】、御摘まみ 【おつまみ】、御抓み 【おつまみ】、御撮み 【おつまみ】
1. image pick up tube; camera tube
2. Video camera tubeIn older video cameras, before the mid to late 1980s, a v... Read more