Words — 172 found
1. damage; injury; loss
1. loss; damage; harm; unprofitable
2. disadvantage; handicap; drawback; unfavorable
1. to harm; to hurt; to injure; to damage; to spoil; to mar
2. to fail to ...; to miss one's opportunity to ...
害う 【そこなう】、損う 【そこなう】
損う: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. damage; injury
2. InjuryInjury is damage to a biological organism which can be cl... Read more
1. restitution; damages; indemnity; compensation
2. DamagesIn law, damages are an award, typically of money, to be p... Read more
1. deficit; shortage; loss
2. being partially broken; being partially missing; being partially removed
1. to harm; to hurt; to injure; to wreck
- He is in an angry mood.
2. to miss one's chance to (do something); to fail to (do what one ought to have done)
- I was chagrined at missing you.
1. to misjudge; to mistake; to misread
2. to misjudge (someone); to overestimate
3. to miss seeing; to overlook; to fail to notice
見そこなう 【みそこなう】、見損う 【みそこなう】
1. libel; defamation; slander; character assassinationYojijukugo (four character compound)
2. DefamationDefamation—also called calumny, vilification, traducement... Read more
名誉棄損 【めいよきそん】、名誉き損 【めいよきそん】
1. to blunder; to fail; to make a mistake
し損じる 【しそんじる】、為損じる 【しそんじる】
1. amount of damages or loss
- Losses will run into millions of dollars.
1. failure; defective article; dead loss; botch
2. good-for-nothing; worthless person; flop
出来そこない 【できそこない】、でき損ない 【できそこない】、出来損い 【できそこない】、でき損い 【できそこない】
1. to say incorrectly; to use the wrong words; to make a slip of the tongue
2. to forget to say; to miss one's chance to say
言損なう 【いいそこなう】、言いそこなう 【いいそこなう】